The time has come for me to sell Dolly the Buseta, my beloved bus-turned-camper that has been my home for the past months and an integral part of this most unexpected, life-changing journey. I would love nothing more than to pass Dolly on to a friend, or at least a friend of a friend, in search of an amazing experience. Whether you're having a quarter life crisis and want to live in a bus for a while, or you're just looking for a different kind of vacation and want to sell her again after a short road trip, good times and amazing memories are guaranteed.
This is the ultimate adventure mobile for Central America, fully loaded and ready to go. I've taken this bus all over Costa Rica and Nicaragua; it has climbed the steepest mountains into lush rain forests, and has handled the roughest of dirt roads - it even forged a few rivers - to get to the most secluded beaches. Because of its discrete exterior with dark tinted windows and Costa Rican plates, it looks like a tourist bus so it won't attract unwanted attention. Open it up and you've got a fully customized interior to travel around in total comfort. The huge custom bed in the back comfortably sleeps three (but the record thus far is six), plus the "L" shaped couch fits two more.
Don't miss out on the adventure of a lifetime.
1994 Hyundai/Kia Asia Combi 25 passenger tourist bus converted camper - US$12,000 OBO
I will meet serious buyers anywhere in Costa Rica.
The title is clean, in my name, and all paperwork is up to date, plus sale/transfer of title in Costa Rica is extremely easy for foreigners - it can be legally yours in a matter of hours.
- 4L Diesel engine (very economical, ~20MPG) recently rebuilt transmission and new clutch, brand new all-road tires.
- Air Conditioning + floor fans
- Great sound system - Pioneer head unit (bluetooth, USB, aux) and Boss Amp with four 6"x9" and two 6.25" Rockford speakers
- Battery bank with 2 deep cycle LTH 70cm batteries and 110V/900W converter to give you power even when stopped without draining the vehicle batteries.
- Super comfy king size bed with huge, locked storage area underneath
- Tool kit, two jacks, 5 gallon fuel tank, upgraded exterior locks, secret kill switch
- Everything you need for travel/camping: two burner gas stove top, cooler, cookware, mosquito net, folding table, chairs, a massive tarp, hammock, etc.
Feel free to contact me with any questions.